Imagine how it would feel to know you played a part in improving medicines for people living with conditions like asthma or psoriasis. Now imagine playing a part in the development of treatments for diseases like Alzheimer’s or diabetes, and being paid from £100 per day for your time. This is what it means to be a Covance clinical trial volunteer.
As well as giving you the potential to help millions of future patients, volunteering for clinical drug trials has so more much to offer you:
- You may want to take part in a study related to a condition
that has affected someone close to you.
- You will be paid from £100 per day for your time and commitment
- You will receive a free comprehensive health check
- Onsite entertainment (including satellite TV, pool table and games consoles)
- It’s an opportunity to make new friends
- Take a break from your daily routine and enjoy being looked after
With such a wide selection of medical drug trials to choose from, typically ranging from 2 days to a month, we make it easy to find one to suit you. It’s easy to apply, simply click here to apply online, or call our volunteer recruitment team on 0800 591 570 or 0113 394 5200.
Still not sure?
Take a look at our additional information to help you decide if taking part is right for you.